Crank Forging Shaft
|FOB Price:||US $5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $5/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100000PCS Per Year|
|Transport Package:||Cartos Load Onto Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: JOC 2015 serial
- Die Casting Method: Vacuum Die Casting
- Machining: CNC Machining
- Surface Preparation: Polishing
- Tolerance Grade: 6
- Certification: ISO 9001:2000, ISO 9001:2008
- Trademark: OEM
- Die Casting Machine Type: Hot Chamber Die Casting Machine
- Application: Auto Parts
- Material: Alloy
- Pressure Chamber Structure: Vertical
- Casting Surface Quality Level: 2
- Weight Range: 0.02--30kg
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
2) Standard: ASTM, AISI, DIN, JIS etc
3) Weight Range: 0.02--30kg
4) Process: Lost wax process, silica sol process casting, sand casting
5) Surface treatment: Polishing, Machining, Plating, Heat Treatment, Powder coating etc.
6) OEM service is offered.
7) Make machining service as your requirement or drawings
A crankshaft-related to crank-is a mechanical part able to perform a conversion between reciprocating motion and rotational motion. In a reciprocating engine, it translates reciprocating motion of the piston into rotational motion; whereas in a reciprocating compressor, it converts the rotational motion into reciprocating motion. In order to do the conversion between two motions, the crankshaft has "crank throws" or "crankpins", additional bearing surfaces whose axis is offset from that of the crank, to which the "big ends" of the connecting rods from each cylinder attach.
It is typically connected to a flywheel to reduce the pulsation characteristic of the four-stroke cycle, and sometimes a torsional or vibrational damper at the opposite end, to reduce the torsional vibrations often caused along the length of the crankshaft by the cylinders farthest from the output end acting on the torsional elasticity of the metal.